Last modified: October 18, 1996
mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
( Go back, forward )
Did You Know...?
That a group of unicorns is called a blessing,
twelve or more cows are known as a flink,
a group of frogs is called an army,
a group of rhinos is called a crash,
a group of kangaroos is called a mob,
a group of ravens is called a murder,
a group of officers is called a mess,
a group of larks is called an exaltation,
a group of owls is called a parliament,
...and a whale's penis is called a dork.
Ten Things That Would Be Different If Microsoft
Started Building Cars
1. A particular model year of a car would
not be available until after that year
instead of before it.
2. Every time they repainted the lines on the road
you'd have to buy a new car.
3. Occasionally your car would die for no reason
and you'd have to restart it.
For some strange reason you'd just accept this.
4. You could only have one person in the car
at a time
unless you bought a Car 95 or a Car NT.
But then you'd have to buy more
5. Sun Motorsystems would make a car that was
solar powered, twice as reliable and
five times as fast, but it would only run on
5 percent of the roads.
6. The oil, engine, gas and alternator warning
lights would be replaced with a single
"General Car Fault" light.
7. People would get excited about the new
features in Microsoft cars,
forgetting completely that they had been
available in other cars for years.
8. We'd all have to switch to
9. The government would be receiving
subsidies from an automaker instead of
10. New seats would force everyone to have
the same-size butt.